Are you looking for a home to rent in Finland?
Do you want to know
- how Finns live;
- what kind of homes there are in Finland;
- what to consider when choosing a home in Finland;
- who Finnish landlords are;
- how to find homes for rent in Finland;
- what Finnish rental agreements are like;
- what your rights and responsibilities are as a tenant; and
- what are the rights and responsibilities of your landlord?
This course is for you!
After taking this course, you'll
- understand what to expect from Finnish homes;
- know what to pay attention to when house hunting;
- know where to find homes for rent;
- understand what the landlord can expect from you during the application process;
- know your legal rights and those of the landlord; and
- much more!
The course is about 1.5 hours long in total and it has plenty of additional resources. One of these downloadable resources is a table detailing the maintenance responsibilities of the tenant and the landlord.
If your company would like to purchase this course for your employees, please contact us at [email protected]
- Introduction to Section 3: Landlords and how to find their apartments for rent in Finland (1:19)
- Private individuals as landlords in Finland (3:52)
- Large companies as landlords in Finland (4:18)
- Cities, municipalities, and NGOs as landlords in Finland (4:01)
- How to find apartments for rent in Finland (2:18)
- Introduction to Section 6: Tenant life in Finland (1:17)
- Keys to the apartment (3:12)
- Apartment maintenance and renovation (5:33)
- Tips about apartment living in Finland (4:13)
- Household waste disposal (3:26)
- Subletting and renting to a third person & change of landlord (2:59)
- Ending the rental agreement (6:33)
Here's a brief look at the course
Minna and Heidi, the two co-founders of Finnwards, have made it their mission to help you build a fulfilling and joyous life here in Finland. To accomplish this, they have built a series of courses that guide you through different aspects of Finnish life. With their research skills you can rest assured that each tidbit of information is well-sourced. The voice you hear and the face you see is that of Minna although the courses themselves could have created by either one of them or by both of them jointly.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have access to this course for a year - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.