Why career coaching for expats?
Relocation to a new country can affect your own career in multiple ways.
Perhaps you are struggling with finding a job in your field. Perhaps the transition has made you second guess your plans for your career. Maybe you have a great idea for a business but don’t quite know to proceed. Or perhaps you are wondering whether you need to get back to school and start completely over in a completely new field.
If you feel indecisive or just unsure how to proceed and what direction to choose in your professional life, our career coaching can help you.
In our career coaching program:
We help you
- deepen your self-awareness;
- explore how your different qualities can best be applied professionally;
- choose a career path you want to pursue; and
- support you in that path.
- assess your interests, skills, strengths, and lifestyle and work values;
- generate career options for yourself;
- determine which one you want to pursue;
- chart out the way you need to do that;
- map out the individual steps along the way and, most importantly,
- start taking those steps.
We, in turn, will
- ask you questions that will facilitate those processes;
- provide you will tools and strategies you can use to explore yourself and your options;
- keep you accountable to yourself; and
- provide support and encouragement.
and by the end of your coaching journey you will have
- identified the career path you want to pursue;
- set up the steps to get where you want to go;
- traveled a significant part of that journey; and most of all
- you have gained clarity and direction in your career.
Hi, I'm Minna
I'll be the one coaching you. I'm a Results-Trained Coach and a certified Global Dexterity Trainer.
My professional experience covers operations management, HR, and leadership. I have a Ph.D. in archaeology from UCLA and an MA in East Asian Studies from the University of Helsinki, Finland. I'm a global nomad myself and currently live in Tallinn, Estonia with my family.
I'm looking forward to helping you find your own way and supporting you in your journey.
Book your free placement session with Minna
The purpose of the free placement session is for you to make sure that Minna is the right coach for you.
During our placement session, we go over our coaching program with you so that you can decide whether our program is for you.
We discuss the content of the program, Minna's coaching fee, the length of the program, our mutual expectations for it, etc.
Minna will also describe her coaching approach.
All of this allows you to determine whether you want Minna to be your coach and whether this program is for you. It also allows Minna to determine whether your goal for coaching is something that Minna can help you with.
If you would like to book a free placement session to see whether our program is for you, send Minna a note via the form below. She will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do we do in the coaching sessions?
Our coaching program has specific steps that are designed to help you achieve your desired outcome. We, however, modify those steps based on your individual circumstances as needed. You'll learn more about these steps during our placement session
How do I schedule my appointment?
You can book your placement session after you have submitted the form above. Submitting the form will take you to a site that gives you the opportunity to book a Zoom call with Minna. Upon purchasing coaching, you again have access to Minna's calendar so that you can book your appointments.
How do I pay for the services?
You can pay for your sessions with a credit or debit card via our online check-out system. This happens once you have decided to start the program. At that point we will send you a link to our payment system. If that is inconvenient for you, we can also send you an invoice by email. We can discuss this during our placement session.